Another year has passed & this handsome guy turned the big 31!!!

Here are 31 things about Dan-the-Man....or why I love him so:
*Tall, dark, & handsome! I say this every year, but it seems that he gets cuter every day! :)
*He grows a very mean mustache...that is now shaved off. Yay!!!
*Smart. I hope our kids get his brain!
*Funny. There are times when I just want to be ticked at him but I can't. He can make me laugh like no one else!
*Loves baseball. A true Papa!
*Loves Red Sox baseball. He is not a fair weather fan.
*He loves his kids, can make them laugh at the drop of a hat.
*When it comes to helping Averi with homework, he is the man for the job. He is SOOO patient with her, something I could really learn from.
*Loves his job. Loves the people he works for.
*Always willing to help others out.
*Built his very own smoker & DANG, it was delicious!
*When he gets an idea he won't stop until it's completed. Mostly a good thing, but sometimes slightly annoying. :)
*Super handy. I LOVE having a handy man. I don't know how you ladies do it otherwise.
*Puts up with my moodiness. :)
*Works hard to provide for our family. Even if it means we won't see him much.
*Optimist. He is usually the one who sees the good in something or a situation.
*LOVES to try new things. aka: food. :)
*A pretty dang good cook. He doesn't do it often, but when he does, it's always so good.
*Loves to watch movies.
*Loves to play video games. Hmmm, not sure how I feel about this one, but it's an outlet for him after tough classes & work. He deserves it....just don't tell him I said that! ;)
*Loves to wrestle with the kids. And they LOVE it.
*His laugh. I love to listen to him laugh, it is so dang funny.
*Doesn't really love desserts, and would take cut up veggies over dessert any day. Weirdo! ;)
*Except for brownies...it's the only dessert he ever asks for.
*Looks DANG good in scrubs!
*Loves to hunt. Wishes he could do it more. Wishes his brother was here to do it with him.
*Loves his brother...he probably wouldn't admit that though. ;) They are hilarious when they are together, which is about 1-2 times a year. So they stick to talking on the phone or Skype. Listening to them is exhausting.
*Loves his sisters and really would do anything for them.
*Is a natural with little kids. I don't think I have this trait. :)
*Honors his priesthood.
*Has a firm testimony of our Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ.
Happy Birthday Love!







1 comments:
Happy Birthday Mr. Dan! This is why I will never have a blog- coming up with 45 reasons (and more every year) Why I love Dave would just be exhausting...haha!
Post a Comment