The 90's.
Pretty sure that's the last time I went to the fair...& enjoyed it!
(Does that age me?!?)
Ok, so there may have been 1 or 2 more years that I/We attended,
but I now remember why we don't make it a "tradition".
It's:
*hot
*dirty/dusty
*weird/scary/shady people
I could go on.
But the one thing I HAVE to remember is that my kids LOVED it!
We hit up the "petting zoo" first.
The kids loved looking @ the animals, the favorite was probably the REALLY fat bunny.
At the end they were able to get their faces painted.
Averi chose cotton-candy for her cheek & Lucas picked batman for his...though I'm not sure what his really looked like! ;)

Averi & Baby N*...such cute girls!
The Men.
We all walked outside of our homes to head to the fair & the guys were all wearing matching outfits:
*blue "Element" shirts
*Cargo shorts
And yes, I said outfits! :)
We had a good time poking fun @ them & they were good enough sports to let me take a picture.
Although Dan had had enough & started counting to 3.
So serious!
We meandered through their booths & then headed over to the rides.
That is where you really get a good look @ all the interesting people that come out to the fair....and the interesting "clothing items".
I need to figure out where I can get Jo a Utah Jazz Jersey! ;)
We rode a few rides, picked a duck out of a pond to get a prize, ate cotton candy & wings & listened to some rockin' music. Averi begged to go on the Ferris Wheel but the line was SOOOOO long.
I guess we'll have to go next year! :)








2 comments:
DO NOT buy me a Jazz Jersey or I will be forced to buy you a matching one!! Then we could wear them to the fair together!! ;-)
Hehehe...you know you want to go to the fair w/me in matching Jazz jersey's! Maybe we could share some nachos & some "cockin" candy! ;)
Post a Comment