Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I brag for a minute???
Of course I can, this is my blog! ;)
We had planned on going to Lake Powell with my family in July.
But because of the $$cost$$ of Dan's grad school applications, we just didn't feel that it was something we could do. :(
I was so sad because LP is on of my most favorite places EVER!
We did however still send Averi.
She had an absolute blast & came home nice & toasty.
Poor kid has my skin!!!
Anyway, before she left we talked about her "trying" to water ski.
She said she'd "think" about it & I took that as she wasn't even going to try.
I was wrong.
I was shocked & SO proud of her for not only trying, but actually getting up & staying up.
Skiing is not something I can do.
I tried & tried & tried when I was younger & I've never been able to get up.
Here she is w/her Uncle Jeremy helping her:
And here she is up & out of the water on her own:
Averi,
YOU ROCK!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Averi! You're WAY braver then me!