Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 7th Averi.

This cute gal is 7!!!
I'm still in a bit of shock.
Where did the past seven years go?
***
We are SO lucky to have Averi in our
family. She has grown up so much over the
past year, I wish it would slow down just
a bit. I want to write a few things down
about Averi that I always want to remember.
Here goes:

~She has lost 6 teeth.
~She seems to keep growing in length
but not anywhere else. It sure makes hard to
find clothes that fit just right!
~Is reading pretty good & has gotten 100% on
a few spelling tests :)
~Went rock-climbing for the 1st time
& is completely hooked. She begs to go all the time.
~CRAZY sleeper. Still.
~LOVES babies. I think that might
even be an understatement!
~Has stayed a lefty after switching
back & forth last year.
~Played on a city soccer team for the 1st time.
~Loves her Grandma's & Grandpa's.
~Loves her cousins. Especially Sierra.
~Loves to wrestle w/ her Dad & Lucas.
~Great helper. Especially w/the kitchen towels.
~Loves her friends.
~Has a MAJOR sweet tooth. The dentist could tell.
~Is a pretty good artist. (it's a Papa thing)
~Will let me take her picture ANY time.
~Changes the rules to "slug bug" EVERY time!
~Wants a "real" ipod. Not a shuffle.
~Hates wearing her glasses. But looks SO cute in them.
~Is quite the chatter box @ school.
~Sensitive. Has a tender heart. I call her
"little mother".
~Loves to dance.
~Loves music.

There are SO many more.
We love you Averi & hope that
you have a
FABULOUS 7th BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Averi!
She is the cutest girl! We sure miss living by you guys. Hope all is well.

April said...

She is a sweet heart! Love her!

The Papa's said...

Rachel-We miss u guys too! Have a Merry Christmas!
April-Thanks 4 dancing w/her. You made her day! :)

Erin said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!