Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Happenings.

I think it's pretty amazing that our close
knit group of friends from high school
have managed to stay in touch. Most
of us were able to get together on
monday night & we had a
BLAST!!!
***
Thanks to Brad & Genis for hosting
the Christmas party this year. We
ate yummy pork tacos, had plenty of snacks
& topped it off w/ice cream sundaes!
We exchanged white elephant gifts
which was HILARIOUS!
I took lots of pictures, but none of
them are appropriate enough to post :)
My cheeks hurt SO bad from all the laughing.
Never a dull moment w/these friends!
We ended w/a few games of
"Almost Famous".
We missed those of you who couldn't come.
(Next year 4 sure!)

4 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Oh man, I would have loved to be there! Looks (and sounds) like SO much fun! Next year I want in! Miss you guys!

Heather B said...

I'm with Krystal....I may have been tempted to drive up from Phoenix for that group of friends! Looks amazing. I've never met Ryan's wife. Hope I can make it sometime...too much fun.

Tyler and Kacie said...

Hey I know a Huish! I wonder if their related =0)

The Papa's said...

Kacie-you are...or WERE @ work. isn't there much to do @ 5 AM?!? ;) What's the 1st name & I'll ask?