This past weekend I was able to play
in the Region Volleyball Tournament
with my ward. We had an absolute blast!!!
We started @ 6 p.m. & played 5 games.
We ended up finishing around 11 pm & were
SO exhausted! BUT it was SO worth it because
we ended up taking 1st place. We had to play
the same team 3 times because we lost to them
the first time. The ladies that were able to
come are AMAZING & SO much FUN to be around!
We don't take ourselves too seriously so I think that
makes a huge difference. Thanks to those hubby's
& kids who came & cheered us on!








5 comments:
See, I told you that you didn't want me to play!
Whatever!!! :)
Hey...what happened to the "I'm thankful for" posts? I am still waiting for the one where you are thankful for awesome cousins!!
congrats on the volleyball skills!
So it is me the reason we never won last year! Haha! How fun, I didn't know the church had region champs you go girl!
Love it... I need to get a copy of those pictures. For some reason I can't copy them off of here.
Post a Comment