Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lucas' Birthday.

So, I'm a little behind.
Lucas celebrated his 3rd birthday
this past week.
It is amazing @ how much he's changed
in the last 12 months.
He is no longer a baby, :(
but now a handsome little boy.
(random pics from the last year)
It is a tradition (from my side) to have
a special birthday breakfast served
on a red plate! Lucas wanted cupcakes
for breakfast, so we compromised & had
muffins, with bacon, scrambled eggs & juice.
He was excited for his Transformer toys that Averi
gave him. He's been coveting the neighbors! And he also
loved his train set. Dan & I took him to lunch & then
headed home for a quick nap (that didn't happen).
When Averi got home from school we headed to the
movies. We went to "The Christmas Carol".
(Great movie, but definitely not for kids)
We grabbed a quick dinner & headed home to get
ready to have cake & ice cream with some family
& friends.
I attempted his cake this year. It was a race track & he
loved it. It's a good thing he doesn't care about detail. ;)
He LOVES his cowboy gear that G & G Papa gave him.
Thanks to everyone who came! Love you guys!
***
Just a few things about the boy we LOVE:

*constantly on the go
*LOVES his "Transformer" stuff
*Loves his sister, but is the first to tease her
*Would rather be with Dad than Mom. I guess he's "cooler"
*Wears a hat....EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY
*Has a crush on, in no particular order: Kacie, April & Brittany!
*Whenever I call from work he wants to talk to Kacie
*Funny
*Killer smile :)
*Loves to be read to
*Loves to be sung to
*Loves his back rubbed
*He would spend everyday @ the neighbors & I constantly find
him over there after he's snuck out the window. Sorry M* family!
*Smart
*Stubborn
*Constantly Eating
*Will eat most fruits & veggies
*Loves Nursery & his teachers
(he misses you Brittany & Andre)
*Loves sunglasses, but tanning goggles are his
1st choice (thanks jo)
*Loves his Papa's & Grandma's
*Thinks that sunsets are "Heaven"
*Loves to wear his boots
*Obsessed with firetrucks, but calls them fireworks
*Loves cars & trucks
*Colors on ANYTHING
*Has a MAJOR sweet tooth
*Loves Frosted Flakes
*Loves to play catch with Dad
*NEVER sleeps without his Eeyore & blanket
*Thinks he's old enough for school &
HATES "missing" the bus.
*Talks about going on a mission :)
***
We love this little boy who brings SO
much to our family.
We LOVE you SO much!!!

3 comments:

sexy_rexy said...

Sorry that we missed it, but we were thinking about him. HAPPY B-DAY LUCAS!!!!

April said...

He is soooo cute! And I love that he has a crush on me! I think he is adorable! And I love his hugs!

The Papa's said...

It is SO funny that he has a crush on "older" women! Go big or go home, right?!? :) C'ya tonight!