This is the conversation that took place this morning as Averi was getting ready for school:
L: I'm going on a mission.
A: I'm not. Boys HAVE to go on missions, girls don't.
L: If you go on a mission, the Prophet will give you a treat!
So sweet & innocent. I hope they don't change!(love this pic of him in his "unnerwear" playing baseball)
This is ALMOST our last canning project of the season. Applesauce! Dan was excited to help out with this project (not kidding either). I have to admit that he did most of the work. I can honestly say that I don't know if I'd do it without him. It was actually really easy & our house smelled AMAZING!!! But if it was just me doing it, it would've been a whole lot of work. I have been putting off making jam for a few weeks now for one reason or another. But my dear friend Brooke & I will be doing some jam on thursday. I promise this is my LAST post on canning! The reason I've posted so much on canning is that I've actually been pleasantly surprised at how easy it really is. I've always been a little intimidated by it & it is such a huge feeling of accomplishment that I can add some things to our food storage. I dare you to try it!!!
14 years ago







1 comments:
I'm so proud of you!!! You deserve a treat!
Post a Comment