I don't know if I should admit this.
I have been blessed to grow up with a temple in close proximity.
And yet I forget that it is a place that I can go @ any time.
When life is great or when life is....hard.
***
We love to take the kids here. Averi asks to go on a regular basis.
Lucas just knows that it's the temple. He points it out every time
he can see it. We're still working on him & picking the pretty
flowers =(. We have taken quite a few sunday strolls on the temple
grounds lately, as the weather has been quite mild for June.
I'm thankful that it is a place we can take our family & not
worry about what they will hear.....or see.
It is a constant reminder that there are still great things in this
world & that I am incredibly lucky to have a place I can find some
quiet from the everyday hustle & bustle.








2 comments:
you're getting good at taking those pictures. Wish we had a temple close by. enjoy!
Way cute Blog I love all your pictures!
Post a Comment