
Dan-
You're an amazing man & I'm so thankful you've been by my side for the last 7 years. You've been an incredible Dad for the past 6. You're funny, you can always make me laugh, even when I don't really feel like it. You lift me when I feel like everything is going wrong & you help me see the good that is right in front of me. You're an incredibly hard worker. We hardly see you these days because you're working so much, like today =(, but I know you're doing it for us. Our kids look up to you & adore you, they are constantly asking for you & they miss you when you're gone. You can make them laugh like nobody else can. You're always willing to jump in & take over when I need a break, without complaint. I realize I am very lucky in that regard because there are many men who aren't so willing. You have a very strong desire to provide for our family & you've worked so hard this year in school. It has been awesome watching you learn & experience so many different & new things.

It has been neat watching you in this calling. I have seen you grow over these last few months & I'm thankful for your example of your willingness to serve our Heavenly Father. You do not complain about the things that your calling brings, you just do it, no questions asked. I often think back to the birth of our kids. You were able to give me a blessing & any anxiety I felt melted away. You gave Lucas a blessing in the NICU when he was struggling to be healthy. I remember feeling blessed because you were able to do that & a quiet calm, knowing he'd be okay.
Last, but definitley not least, you are my best friend. I would be content to do nothing as long as it was with you.Happy Fathers Day!








2 comments:
Love the pics! Your kids are lucky to have such an awesome daddy. Hopefully school goes quickly, and you can have him back home soon!
Suzanne! I was just over here the other day oohing and ahhing and at darling your kids are. Your daughter is GORGEOUS!
Looks like life is good. Love the pics....who took them?
Post a Comment