We're trying to get back into the
swing of things now that Dan is out
of school for the summer.
Yay!!!
***
We love to make homemade pizza
& don't do it nearly as often as we should.
It's so easy & oh-so-good!!!
Dan thinks he's quite the
"pizza connoisseur"
I have to admit that his pizza
always turns out very "pretty".
{can a pizza look pretty?}
We've also been slacking in the
FHE department for the last month
so we put together a
"recipe for righteousness".
It was so fun.
We read a scripture that went
along each of these traits:
*respect
*trust
*honesty
*faith
*loyalty
*morals
*dependability
*responsibility
*love
In the end, we learned of some
ways we can be a better person
& some delicious
chocolate chip cookies!








3 comments:
I agree that your pizza was pretty. :) What's his secret?
Jen-
I don't know! He won't share. Rude, I know! But he claims it's because he's amazing. =0)
I just love summer don't you? You need to add me to your list! Did you get the invite to my blog? :)
Post a Comment