Sunday, December 14, 2008

Work Party

Thursday night was my work party. Let me just start by
saying that I work with some of the best people around. I'm not working because I want to, but more out of necessity. It's been a huge
adjustment going from a SAHM to a SAH & Working mom, (I still -
consider myself both.) But these ladies & the few men we actually
work with are an awesome group of people to work with. I appreciate those few girls who can ALWAYS make me laugh (you know who you are), which I will forever be thankful for.
We had a fun time...as usual, & even shared a few laughs!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Where's Broc's date? I guess she was too shy to pose with him! Thanks for the fun night!!!
PS-Thanks for making ME laugh!!! (I hope I spelled everything correctly! hahahaha)

Tyler and Kacie said...

It IS some good times at the good 'ol CC!!! I love all of our little inside jokes we have- SO FUN!!!!
Oh and P.S. thanks for posting the only picture I didn't get on my camera so I can steal it...you're the best!