Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger( jo) and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm a worrier. I worry about EVERYTHING!!! I worry about the normal stuff: kids, hubby, $$$ (or lack thereof), etc. But I worry about everything else too. I worry so much that it makes me sick sometimes. We lived in Cali for a while, and I had to move back with my parents because I lost my sight in one of my eyes. Caused from....stress (worrying)!!!
2. I am a total home body. I would rather stay in with Dan & the kids. I sometimes wish we didn't have to even leave home. Dan says I'm anti-social, I call it being shy. But whatever it is, I'd like to be it @ home.
3. I've always been good @ spelling. It drives me crazy when people spell something wrong, just ask Dan. He lets me go over his papers for school so that I can spell check them.
4. I have "crazy" thumbs. They are 2 different sizes, one is short & fat, the other is much longer & skinnier. Dan calls the short one my "butt" thumb, a perfect "hitch-hiking" thumb. We're not quite sure what happened to it!!!
5. I used to play the clarinet & I guess you could say I PLAYED(key word here!) the piano ( I took lessons for a few years & yet I still do not know how to play the piano.) I was a band nerd until 10th grade when I decided that I liked singing much better....so I went from band nerd to choir nerd. Ahhh, those were the good ol' days!!!
6. I'm a clean freak. That's not to say that my house doesn't get dirty. When it does, I freak out & can't stop cleaning until I'm done. I love the smell of a clean house. This even applies to myself. I cannot get up in the morning throw on some clothes & run errands. If I have cleaning to do that day, I do it first & errands come second...after my shower. I hate feeling dirty, so camping is obviously not fun for me.
7. I'm a list maker!!! I make list's for everything, including (but not limited to): shopping(this is a given), packing for a trip, cleaning. Even though I clean EVERY monday, I still make a list. When we've gone anywhere & I've not made a list, I usually end up forgetting something.
Not too exciting.
I think I'm slightly OCD!!!
I tag: Linzi, Kaci L., April, Mindie, Cori, Kendyl, & Krystal. :)
14 years ago







5 comments:
you're not ocd you just know what you like and want. :) I am so looking at your thumbs the next time i see you.
Man I can't wait to see those thumbs too- how on earth did we let you go all these years without showing us those beauties? I adore good spelling as well- I cannot allow Riley to have a blog because she would misspell everything and embarrass me! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Everyday I realize more and more WHY we're friends!!!
Ok...I would totally do this tag, but I have to wait until I see you at work on Wed and you explain to me how I show your name as a link to your website....the tag....does that make sense??? I am new to this!!!
PS....I am seeing Sandi EVERYWHERE!!!! Hey Sandi!!!! (waving)
Post a Comment