This is one of my most favorite times of the year. It is a constant reminder of the amazing blessings I've been given. I've wrote a little about friends & family & my husband. But it wouldn't be complete if I didn't write about 2 of the most amazing people I know. My kids. I think as a parent I have always questioned how much I'm teaching my kids or if I'm teaching them the "right" things. I worry if I'm really just making a mess out of things & screwing them up. But when it comes right down to it...they teach me a lot more than I'm teaching them.
They are what pushes me onward when things get a little tough. They've taught me:
Love
Patience (work in progress)
Compassion
Hard work
That sometimes it's just better to laugh when times are tough, rather than cry, whine, or complain.
The list is endless. I'm not perfect. I never will be. But I've been blessed a thousand times over with 2 amazing kids.







1 comments:
Holy Cow Suz- Your pictures turned out amazing! I love everyone of them. Will you come take some of my kids. You have some serious talent girl! I'm serious, when will you do my kids ( and will you help me dress them!) Averi's hat turned out darling and I LOVE the tutu pics!
Post a Comment