Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nothing new to report.
Just getting ready for Thanksgiving.
Decorating for Christmas (already!)
Laundry.
Work.
Making a "home" for Averi's "pet" Jasmine.
(it's a bug...but I'm pretty sure it's already dead)
Excited that my brother is in town (haven't seen him in months)
Making pies with my mom & sisters.
Getting some good sleep.
Lots to do, better get to work!!!

4 comments:

Kendyl said...

oh my goodness... your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Avery is so big! I last saw her years ago.. when she was in the biting stage!!! Im glad you found me.. so now i found you too!! hope we see you soon. keep in touch.

whitneys said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! You're kids are so adorable just like their momma!! see you at work sometime! have a great thanksgiving!!!

tiffany whitney

Lora Lovell said...

It was great to see you the other day at the park....so it looks like I am out of touch! So many things I don't know about you!! Did you take these photo's? They look fantastic! What program are you using? I have been trying to find a good one! And where do you work? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

April said...

Your pics are so awesome!!! You did great or should I say Roxanne Parade did great! =]