So I've been looking at blurb.com & winkflash.com. I'm interested in doing a book either from my blog or maybe something different. I am so not computer savvy, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great! I'm looking at doing a book for each of our parents for Christmas. Are these sites easy to use? Thanks for the help!!!
14 years ago







2 comments:
I used blurb last year to compile my photos and blog entries for a book. It was really easy to use and was reasonably priced. It didn't take long to do. I don't scrapbook or like a lot of frill so their simple layouts and colors were perfect for me. I'm going to do the same this year for Christmas...got a lot to do so I better get crackin'.
I really want to do this as well. keep me posted on what you find out! Love Ya!
Post a Comment