Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Dan!!! I am lucky to have to have you in my life. Good times wouldn't be as good without you and hard times would be difficult to get through if you weren't by my side. You are an amazing man and I am truly blessed to be a part of your life. So to honor you on your special day, here are the top 29 reasons I love you!

*****

*Your eyes (grayish-blueish, or are they green w/ a hint of brown :0)

*Your sense of humor

*Your desire to help me be a better softball player (let's face it, I'm a lost cause)

*Your desire to go back to school to provide a better life for us

*You're an amazing dad, who'll throw a ball around w/ Lucas and take Averi on daddy-daughter dates (which is sooo cute, by the way)

*You're not only great with our kids, but you just have a knack with just about any kid.
the way you stay calm in an emergency

*Your knowledge of the gospel and your willingness to help me learn more about it

*The way you can wrap your arms around me and make me feel safe

*Every time you let me have my way...which I have to admit is a lot

*When you let me fall asleep w/ my feet touching you, even though that it's not reciprocated

*Your desire to teach me to love new things...even though I resist...a little!!!
*The changing table you built for Lucas. This one isn't necessarily about you, but I want you to know what an amazing job you did. It is one of my most prized posessions. And I know it took a lot of hard work and patience. You're quite the craftsmen.
*Your confidence
*You try to find good in any situation, an optimist you are!!!

*You can admit when you're wrong

*Your love of any thing hunting/fishing/baseball. I don't necessarily love these, but I admire that you are passionate about things
*You change DIAPERS!!!! (this one should be first)

*Your kisses!!!
*All the many back-rubs you give, once again this is rarely reciprocated

*Your patience
*You've shown me that life doesn't always need to be so serious, it's okay if the dishes aren't done and the house is a mess, it's okay to have fun and laugh

* Tall, Dark & Handsome!!!
*Your testimony

*Your willingness to help me learn more about the gospel
*Your desire to learn more & educate yourself

*You love me for me...imperfections and all
*You can fix just about anything (what would my mom do w/out ya')

*Your laugh
*You're very smart...you don't give yourself enough credit, so stop that!!!



















































































































































































































































5 comments:

Tyler and Kacie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY BOY! Hope you have a good one! Hey...thanks again for dinner by the way. WAY GOOD! I will have to return the favor for you guys some time soon!

Heather B said...

Happy Birthday DAN! (That was so sweet Suz)

Daylemarie said...

That made me cry I am crying! Suz you are really good at expressing those sweet feelings! I love what you say about your kids too! I'm lucky to know both of you! Dan I hope thsee things are really true, you know for the future ;) (boo can we let that joke drop!) Now Suz you have to be easier on your self about the softball thing too, I seem to recall a certain someone getting a rip up the middle last night!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Happy Bday Dan. This post made me puke. Could you two stop being adorable. Oh, and could you add to the list. *You bring food to my co-workers. Ya. Thanks!

Mindie said...

Hope you had a great B-day Dan! We miss ya tons!