Monday, September 22, 2008

YEE-HAW!!!

This weekend we were able to go to the Dixie Round-up. Let me just say that I always enjoy going...it must be the country girl in me!!! We ended up going with a few families from the neighborhood, we really missed those who couldn't come (Kacie, Tyler, Brad & Rashelle.) It was lots of fun & the weather was great, & Dan picked out some great seats. We filled up on hot dogs, nachos & plenty of sweets. At the beginning they had a few members of the "222" in a howitzer & played some patriotic music...it was my favorite part of the whole night. I'm a sucker for anything patriotic!!! All in all it was a fun & exciting night!!!Averi & a Rodeo Princess!!!Dan, Averi & Lucas in front of the "Howitzer"

1 comments:

Tyler and Kacie said...

I'm bummed we couldn't go...ya know, gotta pay the bills! Maybe one of these days we can be "real" friends and hang out like "real" friends do!!! hehehehehehe