Friday, September 19, 2008

It's OVER.....

This post is coming a little late...okay a lot late. But I just wanted to say that I am so glad hunting season is OVER!!! Actually this year wasn't too bad. Although Dan didn't get a deer this year, I know he had lots of fun going with his friend Stan and also his Dad. Actually the first weekend out he did this:

So it actually put a little damper on the rest of his hunting excursions. And while I did not have a "Blog" back in May, he was able to go turkey hunting with my Dad, and got these wonderful birds, which is still frozen in my deep freezer. So for now, he just has some plans of hunting in Colorado with his Dad next year.

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

I may puke. I think I have gone Turkey0Tarian (Vegetarian of Turkey Meat) Thank goodness Hamburgers come from cows. They are so cute! Oh, and Suzanne, could you quit leaving work early so we could actually habg out. Jeez.

Mindie said...

Don't worry when one hunt is over....another begins! It's always something. LOL

Tyler and Kacie said...

YAY!!! Now we can have friends!!!! and we can actually hang out now! You know what I say to hunting?....."BOOOOOOOO"