Monday, September 12, 2011

Play-doh!

I am not one of those cool moms who let their kids play with play-doh.
I despise it.
I hate the mess it makes.
I am maybe partially OCD?!?
But I had a weak moment & Averi & her friends were in Play-doh heaven!
And you know what I realized?!?
It's really not that bad.
And want to know the best part about Play-doh???
It entertained them for over an hour.
And they came up with some very creative...masterpieces!
Now if I could just remember that the next time they want to get it out! :)

1 comments:

Honey Family Blog said...

You are such a good mom to let them play with playdough! I hate playdough too and decided I was sick of them asking me to get it out so it all went in the trash. We have absolutley no playdough in our house. It does keep them entertained and I wish I could get over it but it is a mess. I'm sure your kids loved every minute playing with it though!