I turned 30 in May.
My kids told me I looked 19 & 16...love them...even though I know they don't know what they are talking about! :)
Dan & my good friend Jo, with lots of help from my amazing family & friends, threw me a surprise birthday party.
I thought we were going out for sushi & a movie, but this was MUCH better.
I feel so humbled & grateful that so many of my family & friends came.
I truly have some of THE BEST friends & family ever!
My kids told me I looked 19 & 16...love them...even though I know they don't know what they are talking about! :)
Dan & my good friend Jo, with lots of help from my amazing family & friends, threw me a surprise birthday party.
I thought we were going out for sushi & a movie, but this was MUCH better.
I feel so humbled & grateful that so many of my family & friends came.
I truly have some of THE BEST friends & family ever!
A few things I've learned over the last 30 years:
*family means everything.
*life is so much better with AMAZING friends.
*I don't have to be perfect...& no one expects me to be.
*life doesn't always turn out how we want, and that's ok because I usually learn something I wouldn't have learned otherwise!
*family means everything.
*life is so much better with AMAZING friends.
*I don't have to be perfect...& no one expects me to be.
*life doesn't always turn out how we want, and that's ok because I usually learn something I wouldn't have learned otherwise!







0 comments:
Post a Comment