Monday, May 2, 2011

Life & Lucas

I have been on a blogging hiatus...trying to get through Spring semester.
It has been rough.
I finished up on friday & I have a LONG list of things I want to do, get done, & read.
Blogging a few things that I haven't had time to do was one of them.
We did however have a great Easter, very relaxing.
Conference was amazing as usual & so uplifting...just what I needed.
And last but not least, Dan bought me a bosch.
I'm.in.love.
I've waited 9 long years for that baby!
***
Lucas is officially a no-training wheels kind of guy! :)
Here's the story:
I picked Lucas up from a friends house & Lacey told me he may have some scrapes on his legs. I asked why & she said he wrecked on the bike (she pointed to the bike with no training wheels). I was totally confused because his bike had training wheels on it & I didn't think he was anywhere close to riding it without them. She said he acted like he knew what he was doing.
So we went home & had Dad remove the training wheels.
It was a little rough because his bike is kind of big, but he has done awesome!
I took some video...but my voice is WAY too annoying to post it! :)

0 comments: