Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life...Vegas.

I've been absent.
I've got lots of excuses, but I'm sure ya'll don't really care. To be honest, some of my excuses may sound a bit depressing. So I'll spare you. :) Plus, I have decided that not all my posts need to be just the good that happens in the Papa family. We are real. Which means we have struggles too. It's also amazing what we can learn from our struggles! So lets just leave it at...sometimes life is hard!
Life truly has been crazy for the last few months. After Averi's baptism I though it would slow down a bit. No such luck! School started back up & so did the craziness! So in other words, I'm a bit behind. I've got several things I'd like to post. But instead of doing it in order, I'm starting with the last thing first!
Dan & I have felt the pressure of life & really just needed a minute to breathe. I've got AMAZING in laws & all I had to do was ask for them to watch the kids. Dan & I made a quick trip (less than 24 hours) to Vegas. We had fun eating dinner just the two of us, people watching (there are A LOT of crazies out there), watching this movie...FUNNY, & sleeping in. I only got one pic of us & the rest is our food...but it was AMAZING food. If you're ever in Vegas, Hash House a Go Go is delicious, big enough to share...& worth the wait!
The kids had a blast @ Grandma & Grandpa's house.
Thanks Rex & Lorie! What would we do without you!?! :)

1 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

An overnighter sounds and looks fabulous! Doesn't life and it's pressures get so old sometimes? haha :)

Hope all is well and things are looking up a bit!