Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SNOW!

My kids were in Heaven!
We woke up not once, but twice in the past few weeks to the white stuff.
They could not wait to get out & play in it, I had to hold them off to @ least 9 am.
The first time it snowed I was so excited for them to see it, so I woke them up before I went to bed so they could see it.
It was so cold.
We have no snow gear.
But they were such good troopers!
They played in it off and on all day!
I could get used to a little snow...not a lot...but enough for the kids to be excited for it every time it falls!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was so neat to have. I think this is the most we've had since I've lived here. Was so fun! Can't believe how long it has lingered too! Crazy!