Friday, January 7, 2011

Averi.

Let me prepare you before you continue....
...there are a LOT of pictures.
I couldn't narrow down which ones I loved most, so you get them all!
This was so fun to do with Averi.
I think this one is my MOST favorite (love her freckles)!
Or maybe this one is?!? :)
This could be one too...hmmm....
She was such a good sport because it was FREEZING!!!
Poor little girl has no fat on her body, she's SO skinny!
But she didn't complain once!
I had so much fun spending a little bit of alone time with her.
She is so funny & chatty!
***
Her baptism was beautiful & such a neat experience for our family.
More to come on that!

10 comments:

Sandi said...

oh my goodness those are the cutest pics ever!! no wonder you can't pick a favorite.

The Papa's said...

Sandi-I LOVE your family pics, they are so awesome!

Jack Attack said...

Nicely done! I love the one of her standing in front of the temple.

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! Hope all is well!!

The Calico Crew said...

Suzanne! She is so beautiful! No wonder you couldn't narrow it down! Did you take these? Sorry I had to kinda' blog stalk you. I saw you on Sierra's list and since you weren't private, I had to take a gander!

The Papa's said...

Shelbie-Thanks! Mya is ADORABLE! Congrats! :)

whitneys said...

these are BEAUTIFUL pictures of Averi! I can't believe you have an 8 year old.

Honey Family Blog said...

Wow Suz! you did an amazing job on the pictures! She is beautiful and tell her congratulations on being baptized!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

she is so beautiful! I love the pictures. You've got one adorable family!

Haven said...

LOVE the pictures! Congratulations! I really like the one of her holding her scriptures behind her back while looking up at the temple. NICE