Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve.

I can't believe how quickly Christmas came & went.
Although I am happy for some normalcy, I love the Christmas season & the spirit that it brings.
Christmas Eve was a blast.
Here are what our festivities looked like:

Dinner.
On the menu:
*ham
*fried chicken
*funeral potatoes
*jello salad
*ribbon jello (Thanks Brittany, it was SO good & SO pretty)
*rolls
*veggie tray
*cheese ball
*appetizers...too many to name
*dessert...ice cream cake & cake roll. Mmm!

I think I may be missing a few things. We literally ate for days!
I should've taken a picture of the spread!
Next up was the nativity.
This was awesome.
My sister found a little program with a few simple Christmas songs like
"Silent Night" & "Away in a manger" & a few lines for the kids to say.
Carson was Joseph, Averi was Mary, Chase was a wiseman, Lucas was a shepherd, Mom was a donkey :), Dad, Dan, & Cody were all innkeepers, & Hayden was baby Jesus.
This was so fun for the kids & helped remind us why we celebrate Christmas.
Pajamas are a Jolley family tradition.
The kids got to open up their pj's from grandma & sport them around for a bit.
They love getting their pj's & always love how grandma "wraps" them.
So cute!
Up next: Christmas day!

0 comments: