Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful #10.

#10.
Nope, it's not Dan again. :)
Maybe another day.
Today I am so thankful for a job.
Not my job.
Although I am grateful for my job as a mom,
I am talking about Dan's job.
In a time where so many people aren't as lucky, I feel very very grateful
that not only does he have a job...he loves his job.
How can you not love a man with a 'stache that wears scrubs?!? ;)

2 comments:

jaesi said...

What does Dan do again? medical somesing?

So the operators that work at the power plant wear scrubs to work....and when we first moved here I would see all these people around town with scrubs on....I thought for a town of 3,000 there are an awful lot of doctors and nurses. Im in great hands!
Little did I know, its just smelly men at a stinky power plant ;)

The Papa's said...

Jaesi-Dan works in the ER as a phlebotomist, aka "bloodsucker". :). He is currently waiting to find out if he gets accepted to a grad program next summer. And that is to dang funny about the "medical personnel" in your town!