Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#24. A 2 for 1 Post.

#24.
Friends.
A few in particular.
These girls are AMAZING.
I really don't know what I'd do with out them in my life.
We share ideas & recipes, watch each others kids, craft together, & whole lot more.
They have been a shoulder to cry on & they give great advice when it is needed.
They are amazing women & I have been blessed to become friends with them.
I know that I won't always live by them, but for now I consider it a privilege to call them my friends.
Love you guys!
Because we all have such amazing husbands, we were able to take a quick, much needed trip to Vegas. We shopped & shopped & found some great "stuff"
We ate some delicious food here & here.
And we laughed the.entire.trip.
When can we do it again?!? :)


0 comments: