Sunday, October 24, 2010

Roly poly's & other random thoughts.

This cute boy was absolutely fascinated by potato bugs....aka: roly poly's.
But I think I may be just as fascinated with him.
He tests my patience, makes me want to scream (sometimes), gets up super early EVERY morning & repeats my name a million times before I finally answer him.
But he is 1 of 2 reasons (ok, there are lots more) that I'm so thankful I have been given the opportunity to be a mother. I sometimes forget that. You know, amongst the hard things of every day life, I seem to focus on the negatives things. I always thought I'd have more kids @ this point in my life. But things haven't seemed to workout the way I'd like. But it is moments where I see how excited this sweet boy is about a bug, that make the hard times bearable. Or being able to sing with Averi in the primary program today with a few other mom's and daughters. What a special experience that was, for both of us.
So grateful that I am a mom to 2 amazing kiddos!

1 comments:

Sandi said...

you are a very wise woman :)