Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I logged on to my fb account yesterday & found something that I think was just for me. Well, pretty sure it wasn't JUST for me, but it was definitely what I needed after a long & very frustrating week. Go here to hear the beautiful message.
And even though the message was enough to lift my spirits, these 2 do a pretty good job too!
Well them and this handsome guy:
Don't quit. Keep trying.
Some blessings come soon. Some come late.
Some don't come until Heaven.
Trust in God.
Believe in good things to come.

4 comments:

5fords said...

Love that pic of danny....the shirt, not to happy about, we are big Yankee fans.

The Papa's said...

Haha! He will not be happy to hear that! I only love the Red Sox 'cuz Dan does. Plus I like the color red! ;)

D and H fam said...

Thank you for posting that video!! It was beautiful and greatly needed this morning! :)

Annalisa said...

i loved it too! thank you!