Saturday was Averi's last soccer game.
It has been fun to watch how much she's improved
and learned to love soccer over the last 7 or 8 weeks.
She scored a goal & got pretty dang close a few other times.
Lucas loved to go watch & was one of her biggest cheerleaders
next to Dan & I & of course her Grandma's & Grandpa's
when they were able to come. Good job Averi-we are SO proud of you!

There are a few things that I know for certain.
One being that.....Lucas HATES looking @ the camera &
usually runs & hides & of course giggles 'cuz he thinks he's
funny. I got lucky this time.............
........but it's only because I bribed him with a piece of candy!
And then he choked on it. Mother of the year!
Thankful for these 2 kids that make my life exciting! :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment