Coloring Easter eggs is by far one of my favorite things about Easter. While all the men were @ the priesthood session, we managed to color about 4 dozen eggs, give or take a few! The kids all had fun, but I think Tate (my nephew) enjoyed himself THE most. His hands were dyed blue by the time we were done & he even tasted the yummy colored vinegar. Yuck!
***
Easter morning:
I loved having General Conference on Easter this year. Besides the fact that the kids didn't get dressed up in their Easter attire, we loved being able to relax & listen to conference. Dan & I both slept in & then we got up & had a yummy breakfast. We had lunch over @ G & G Jolley's & finished up watching the 2nd session while the kids played conference bingo. Aunt Linzi had some GREAT prizes that the kids all loved.
I absolutely LOVED conference this year....but I think I say that EVERY year. We are truly blessed!








2 comments:
Those kids made out like bandits :) Conference was good this year. Like you said it is good every year but this year seemed to be special. Maybe because it was on Easter ??? Those kids are getting so grown up looking. Tell them to stop! Maybe mine will too. :) love you guys and thanks for all your prayers.
Hey it was so good to see you last night at bunko. I love it, its so much fun. I am sorry, I guess you can tell I don't get out much.LOL!! Cute easter pics and holy candy!
Post a Comment