Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthdays.

Happy Birthday to our Mom, Grandma & MIL!!!
There are so many reasons why we love you! You're thoughtful, kind, creative w/the grandkids & keeping them entertained, your patience, your love for your family, your testimony. We are thankful for your strength, your example, your support & your great advice!
Hope you have a FABULOUS day!
***
I am a HUGE slacker!
This is my Dad. Isn't he cute!?!
His birthday was back in February.....& I missed it (but only on my blog).
Not quite sure how that happened, but it did. :(
I hope he had a great birthday!
He is one of THE most AMAZING men I know....I do know a few!
He is the hardest worker I have ever met, & NEVER complains. He LOVES his grandkids....even when they drive him nuts! He is usually found in a chair reading a book to @ least 1 grandkid. Sometimes there are 3 or 4 gathered around him. My kids love him & I know the rest of the grandkids love him just as much! He loves my mom....they've been married for 40 years!!! He loves the gospel & our Savior. He is an AMAZING example & I'm so thankful my kids have such a great grandpa to look up to!
Love you Dad!
Happy Birthday!

0 comments: