Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reindeer Food.

My Mom makes up a little
ziploc full of "Reindeer food"
every Christmas Eve for all
the grandkids. I hope I'm as fun
when I'm a grandma!
Anyway, Averi came home from school
last week with a cute little recipe/poem that goes
with the "Reindeer food".
The kids absolutely LOVE putting it
on the lawn & sidewalk before going to bed.
They want to make sure Santa knows
just where to stop!

Recipe for Reindeer Food

*1/2 cup oatmeal
*1/4 cup sugar
*1/4 cup sugar sprinkles

Be sure to take this magic food &
sprinkle on the lawn. On Christmas Eve,
Santa's reindeer travel miles before the dawn.
The smell of oats & a glitter path will
guide them on their way & you'll be sure
to wake up to Santa's gifts next morn
on Christmas day!

1 comments:

Haven said...

What a fun tradition! I'll have to try that with my kiddos. Thanks!