Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful #22, 23, & 24!

I'm a few days behind.
So here goes:

22. The beautiful weather.
We are SO lucky to live where we
live. I love to open my windows in the
fall. The air is so crisp & clean.
I also love the sunshine.
When it's one of those
days where things seem a little too hard,
a little bit of sun makes things
seem a little better & brighter.

23. Wrestling Matches.
No, I'm not involved.
It's so funny to watch Dan wrestle
with the kids, they get SO into it.
It reminds me to stop & appreciate
the simple things like my kids
giggling. They are growing SO
fast & I wish it would slow down just
a little. :)
24. Mornings.
I get up & work out @ 5:45 am.
When I come home I have about
20 or so minutes to myself.
In my 28 years of life I don't think I've
ever really been consistent in
reading my scriptures (except when
I was younger & we read as a family). I cannot
believe the difference it has made in my
life & in our home. I guess I'm
a little slow! :)

2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I think it is such an awesome idea to write down something you are thankful for everyday. What a great way to start the holiday season!
You have an awesome blog! I have one too, so send me an email at nayr0223@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite.
Heather Davenport

April said...

I love that picture! Thanks for being thankful!