Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful #17.

17. Employment.
Seems boring, but I feel
so fortunate that both Dan & I
are employed. It keeps a roof
over our head & food on the table.
We aren't rolling in the dough, and
we've gone through some very rough
times the past 1 1/2 years. But we have
been blessed 100x over & we have
become so much closer, as a couple &
as a family, through our struggles.

4 comments:

April said...

You guys are so cute! I love that you are so grateful for all that you go through. That makes a HUGE difference!

The Papa's said...

Well I can't say that I've always had a smile on my face...'cuz u know the truth!!! But it's taught us some very important lessons & to make it easy on us, we've been blessed with SO many great people...like YOU missy!!! :) Don't know what I'd do without you & your great advice!

April said...

You don't have to have a smile on your face.....you just need to learn from it!

hahaha...word verifier says "prays".... ok...and pray!

The Steele Family said...

Speaking of employment...I saw your husband a while ago in the ER and he was so nice when I was so tired and didn't want to even be there with my newborn...So I'm thankful to have seen a smiling friendly face that night!