Monday, July 27, 2009

The 24th

We started celebrating Pioneer Day a little early this year.
We had some friends over for a bbq & some fireworks
(nothing too spectacular) on thursday night. The weather
was a little unpredictable but we ended up being able to
enjoy the "cooler" weather. When I say "cooler", I really
mean lower temps but higher humidity! Thanks for coming
over guys!





Friday morning we got up early & headed to the annual
Washington City parade. Averi rode her bike in it with our
ward & by the time she was done was pretty hot & tired.
Lucas enjoyed waving to all of the "floats" & picking up the
candy. He especially loved seeing his Grandpa & his sister
in the parade.




We headed over to the park for races & games. We
enjoyed cooling off with sno-cones & hanging out with
friends.
We were exhausted by the end of the day. So the kids & I
curled up on the couch & watched a movie while Dan went
to work. It was such a fun & exhausting day, but I can speak
for all of us....we are excited for the cooler weather to come!
are all excited for cooler weather!

0 comments: