Thursday, June 4, 2009

night out @ the baseball field.

Dan won 4 tickets to the
Roadrunner's game & so we headed
to the game Wednesday night.
***
The kids had fun &
loved following the Roadrunner
mascot around.
They didn't quite understand why
I wouldn't let him sign his name on their
arm...with a PERMANENT marker!
Dan loves baseball of any kind,
so he was in heaven.
I enjoyed myself,
although baseball is not my favorite
sport to watch.
It was a rare thing that
neither of us had anything going
that night, so were able to enjoy
one another's company.
***
All in all, we had a lot of fun
watching the game & spending time
together as a family.

4 comments:

Lora Lovell said...

SOunds like fun! I LOVE your family photos!!!! You look freaking hot! Love 'em! Hope all is well!

April said...

I miss our trips to Phoenix to watch the Diamondbacks play! SIGH....glad you had fun!

sexy_rexy said...

do you have the family pitchures on cd yet? that looks like fun...

Heather and Trevor said...

It was so fun seeing you guys there! We love going to the games when we can get tickets too! :) Maybe we can go together one of these days?