Thursday, May 14, 2009

kickin' his feet up.

This doesn't happen very often.
Dan...relaxing.
I found him outside @ his mom's house with
his feet kicked up, enjoying some quiet.
His hours @ the hospital are crazy & then
he turns around & works for his Dad a few hours
every day. Throw in his church calling & we
rarely see him.
I feel lucky that he works so hard for our family.
I feel even luckier that he is {mine}

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Seriously cute family picture. I love it! What a sweet family. Hope things are good in George!!

April said...

Love the new family pics!!! We had our first family pics done there! Love that setting!!!

5fords said...

What's up with no "Duck" tape on the shoes? Thats' were you got the nickname right? Love your family photo

sexy_rexy said...

Suz. You should have fliped him over.
ha ha ha ...

Krystal Trapnell said...

Cool shot. Glad he got a day off, poor guy!