Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Pics!

Our drive on our computer is not cooperating.
We have a {love/hate} relationship.
But our family pics are done & I've up-
loaded a few {header & side bar} for your
enjoyment....that was a joke.
You can see a few of our pics @
photographbycierra.blogspot.com
(it won't let me post the link)
Just scroll down a bit. I loved so many
it's going to be hard to choose. There were
a few I didn't like, but only because I'm
not too photogenic, unlike the rest of the fam.
Cierra did a fantastic job! She was amazing
with my kids. They warmed right up to her.
If you need a great photographer, she's your gal.

7 comments:

Honey Family Blog said...

so cute! she did a great job. I was just telling Kacie that I need to get her number to do our pics. What a cute fam you have.

Sandi said...

Look at your cute family!!! I love this pic up on the top, so very very cute...not photogenic...blah!

heidijogoody said...

Those are adorable! I think you all look great

Mindie said...

OMG! Pop a tear! So sweet I LOVE them all, so stinkin cute! She did a great job. Makes me miss ur face! love ya tons n tons xoxoxo

Nilsson Family said...

I love the picture on the top so much. Love the colors, love the clothes, the doors behind you, love the people in the pic:) It is definetly a keeper!! Your kids are so cute.

Heather B said...

oh my WORD, those pictures are soooooooo incredible! She did an amazing job and you guys got so many great pics!!! Love them!

Heather B said...

oh P.S. our high school reunion is on June 13th. What do you say we get our hubbies and go to the lake that morning? with Genis and Katie too?