We had the very rare opportunity
to watch my Grandma, better known
as Grandma Great. This was the first
time Lucas had met her & it didn't
take him long to warm up to "Gamma".
Averi loved just sitting near her
& had a smile on her face the whole time
she was with us. She told us
quite a few stories....over & over.
But we didn't mind, it was
actually quite entertaining.
Dan has always loved my Grandma,
even as far back to our high school
days. He could sit & chat with
her for forever
She really had no idea who
we were, but I'm thankful we could
spend some time with her before
she heads back to Arizona.








3 comments:
great pic Roxanne!!! Love it!
Look at Grandma Great's smile! I love that pic it looks like you guys had the best time. I hope that I am as good natured as she is when I get that old! I love that she wants you to sneak her a pepsi whenever she see's ya....did you get her to sing the Round Valley/St. Johns school songs??
April-
Thanks!!! I miss you, when are you coming back to us?
Sandi-
Yes!!! She actually sang us 2 songs, one was the St. Johns song & I can't recall the other. So funny. And she even managed to swear twice. You're so right, she is so easy going. I have no hope to be that way because I'm not even easy going now!!!=0)
Post a Comment