The kids went to bed late the night
before & yet they are both up before
7 AM?!? I'm usually up before them so
I can snap a few pic's, but they had
already dove into their baskets.
They were both happy that we
had left a "snack" for the Easter
bunny & both were excited that he
ate just about everything.
***
I love Easter for so many reasons.
But the best reason is that we get
to go to church & celebrate
Jesus Christ. Holidays that
are "supposed" to be centered
around Christ are usually about
everything but Christ.
I'm thankful that we took
the opportunity to talk to our kids
yesterday about the reason we
"celebrate" Easter.
It was such a fun day.








3 comments:
Cute family! I can't wait for your shoot ;)I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll???
Cute pics Suz...looks like you guys had a good Easter! See ya tonight!
hey....you always have the cutest little collage's...how do you make them.....i'm still a little new to this blog stuff...lol
Post a Comment