Washington City Lions
puts on an Easter Egg hunt every year.
It's not really a "hunt", but more
of a "free for all". However, the kids love it.
They have about 30-60 seconds to pick
up as much candy as they can before it
is all snatched up! It begins & ends
so quick that we missed
Lucas' age group.
(He looks more like he's 3 anyway:)
They both came away with more than
enough candy & had lots of fun.
We were happy that it ended so
quickly because it began to rain.
***
Afterwards,
We spent a little time @ Grandma P*
and then when it cleared up we headed
to the Arts Festival. I have been going
there for as long as I can remember.
I love all of the photography, pottery,
& art.
We then took the kids to this
very funny movie. We all loved it.
It was such a great day, I wish
it could have been longer.








0 comments:
Post a Comment