Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

We're a day late but we want to say
Happy Birthday {Grandma P*}
We really don't know what we'd do with out her!!!
She watches the kids every Monday while
I work & Dan attends school. She loves our
kids unconditionally & you might even say
she spoils the kids from time to time.
We're so thankful for the support she
gives our family & we hope she had
a great day!!!
{happy birthday E' aw} ;0)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What cute kids! They are little mini Dan and Suzanne. How precious! So glad that we will be able to keep in touch now!

Jack Attack said...

you're kind, suzanne. here's a few tips I wish someone told me: ditch the kit lens and get yourself a 50mm ($80) and a good zoom lens (like my 28-135mm. about $400 but worth it). don't use your flash, ever. and get PS CS3 or CS4 and a few actions. then just play with it everyday and learn as much as you can about your camera. you are well on your way.

heidijogoody said...

Hey Suzanne its Heidi. I am friends with Serena and she told me she found your blog so I had to come check it out. My blog is private so you will have to send me your email so I can send you an invite. heidijogoody@hotmail.com I hope you guys are doing well I can't believe your little girl is 6!