Dan has been begging to try out his new gun &
Averi has been begging to go with him.
So last friday we packed everyone up &
drove out past the fields to try it out.
Neither of the kids lasted long because it
was cold & windy, but we had fun. Dan helped
Averi shoot & Lucas brought along his own
wooden gun so he could be like his Dad.
Dan is determined to get me to learn how
to shoot his gun "just in case".
I really have no desire to learn, but
it was actually fun learning how to handle it.








5 comments:
Oh, fun! I've just started shooting this last year, since Samuel LOVES guns and shooting and now has 4 guns. Next time he's in St. Geo he would LOVE to go shooting. Let's make a date of it.
Great pictures! How fun to spend some family time!
You kids are so cute! I don't think I could trust my husband and kids together with a gun. My boys are way to wild:)
Your kids are so cute! and I love the new glasses.
My inlaws freaked on us when we took our kids shooting and let them shoot. I am so glad you do the same! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment