Back in January, I noticed Averi was squinting
when she was reading or watching T.V.
I already had an appointment with the eye doctor,
so I figured I may as well take her with me.
I thought for sure she wasn't going to need them,
I was just taking precautions, right?
Well, 2 hours later she had a
stylin' new pair of glasses.
What a cutie!!!







6 comments:
she's a total cutie. If it weren't for moms kids would go without a lot.
She looks so good in glasses! What a cute girl!
Very cute glasses! They make her blue eyes beautiful!!
So cute! I hope she likes them!
Averi, you look like a twenty year old lawyer! Oh my gosh Suz, she looks so cute (and old!) No way the kid is a kindergartner! What is this buisness about "trying your hand at photography" you are so good, it helps when you have cute subjects! Did you get a new camera??
We love the glasses.
Post a Comment