Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A One-Band Man....

Not much going on these days...& my camera is
STILL broke!!! I hate posting without pictures so
I decided to post this cute one of Averi that I
took back in October.
***
The kids & I were outside enjoying the nice warm
weather today. Averi likes when I come outside so
she can ride her bike in the street,
(very safe, I know, I'm mother of the year!).
Anyway, this is the conversation that took place:
Averi:
"Mom, when you & Dad met, was he a one-band man?"
Me:
A what?
A:
"a ONE-BAND MAN"
(said w/ a bit of an attitude)
Me:
I think you mean a one-woman man.
A:
No, I MEAN a one-band man!!!
I could not stop laughing.
***
I called Dan to tell him about the conversation
that took place & he informed me it
was from Mary Poppins. FYI: Bert is a one-man band,
& here I was thinking that Dan had told Averi he was
a rock star before he met me!!!
(I wouldn't put it past him) ;)

2 comments:

April said...

Let's hope Dan can always settle communication problems this easily when she is a teenager!!! I will see you tomorrow at work tomorrow. It's a loooong story. One only Roxanne would appreciate!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Oh my gosh! This girl kills me! It's so funny what kids pick up from movies. Savana just got Goonies for Christmas and I am debating on whether or not to let her watch it. Who knows what might start flying out of her mouth!
So...was Dan a one band man? I am curious to know! LOL