I looked through all of my pictures & this is the ONLY
one I could find....but it's still cute!
This is my brother Cody & it's his birthday today.
I won't even try guessing how old he is, I'd probably
get it wrong.
A few things that I love about Cody:
*he is one of the HARDEST workers I've ever seen.
*he is one of the HARDEST workers I've ever seen.
*he truly & sincerely cares about others-he would
drop anything to help someone in need.
*he puts up with a lot from his sisters-we're
always buggin' him about getting married.
*he always calls to check up on ya' if he hasn't heard from
ya' in a few days.
There are a lot more things I could put down, but I hope he has a
Happy Birthday!!!







2 comments:
OH Cody dear....tell him happy birthday for us- we love him!
Happy birthday Cody! Hey Suzanne, this is Kandice and I was told that I needed to contact you and if you know anybody else that played basketball for coach Higgins. They are having a SURPRISE thing for him on Feb. 10 at 7:00 during the girls basketball game. They are going to post a sign up in the gym for him to honor him. Sorry this is the way I am contacting you but if you have questions or let me know if you got this and understand e-mail me at cdmoose@hotmail.com or call me 674-2289. Thanks a bunch
Post a Comment