many traditions...new ones & old. So for the next few
tuesdays, I will be dedicating my posts to the many
wonderful traditions we have in our family.
I have lived in Southern Utah my whole life, with the exception
of the 9 months I lived in California. I've always looked
forward to looking @ all of the beautiful Christmas lights.
The temple has always been one of my favorite places to go.
"Black" friday isn't just for shopping in our family.
We always go to the temple lighting.
My mom has started a new tradition in just
the past few years. It is called our "Snowball" party.
We go to the temple & look @ all of the lights.
We then meet back @ her house for hot chocolate
& snowballs & then we watch
this hilarious '70's movie:

Ya'll really need to go out & find a copy of this!!!








2 comments:
Love Snowball express! Can't wait to see all your fun traditions!
i love that movie! it's a classic! i just watched it too a couple of weeks ago. i'm glad you found your ring!
Post a Comment