Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or Treating

I'm finally getting around to posting our
Halloween pictures. We had so much fun!!! I love this picture...he looks deep in thought!!!

Our little princess!!! She was totally playing
the part...the WHOLE night!!! It was pretty funny.
We are lucky to even have this picture. Lucas
runs away when he sees me with my camera.
And we need to seriously work on the smiling.
This is just outside my mom's work.
Every year we go there & the kids
go "trick-or-treating" to some of my
mom's co-workers. It has become a tradition &
the kids (at least Averi) always look forward to going.
Taking a break from all of their "hard-work"

4 comments:

Tara and David said...

Dar-ling! I can't wait till I have a girl that can be my princess!

Tara and David said...

changed blog address to taradave.blogspot.com

Erin said...

cute! I kept waiting for the Halloween pictures. Glad you finally got them up. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

cute! hey i'm new to this blog stuff, feel free to stop by and visit ours..carlosandemilee.blogspot.com